Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Eyeko Beauty- introduction, review and promotion.

Eyeko Beauty - London's Cutest Cosmetics!
Introducing Eyeko beauty...  London's cutest cosmetics with a jap/manga flavour! "Eyeko" sounds like love in Japanese.

I found out about Eyeko by chance a few weeks back..attracted by the cutesy banners. Everything is really pink, girly and happy at their website, and their products too, as i soon found out! What's more, the pricing is really reasonable, and believe it or not, FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!

Eyeko cosmetics have been used by celebs like Kylie Minogue, Natalie Imbruglia, Gwen Stefani, just to name a few.. many name their signature products as their favourites and actually have eyeko cosmetics as part of their regime.

Their products have also been constantly featured in top international magazines: Glamour, Vogue, Cosmopolitan, InStyle and more! So if you're wondering if this brand is credible at all, it definitely is!

Upon further exploration of their website, I found out that it is really more than a shop! Eyeko's webbie is a place for girls to visit and really have fun with; they're constantly holding competitions, and what I love is that they encourage feedback and interaction with customers via their twitter and myspace accounts. They've also recently introduced their very own online manga (comic).

Another thing to love is that eyeko is very generous in sending free gifts, and letting their customers earn while helping them promote. Send in top beauty tips to share with the rest, and you may just get a free goodie bag!

Their delivery time is also really quick and good, even though it's free of charge! They emailed me telling me my order has been despatched on 2nd sept from London, and I received it on the 11th in Australia!

Now let me just get to introducing their 3 core products...




Eyeko 3-in-1 cream


Eyeko cream is a highlighter, moisturiser and eye cream all in one! Main function as a moisturiser but it is infused with skin perfecting light reflectors (hence shimmery) and antioxidant Vitamins A & E + Vitamin C for a radiant complexion. Sensitive enough for eyes as well, always a bonus! This is their best-selling product and I've bought one myself, comes in a 28 ml pink tub with shimmery goodness! As you don't have to apply a lot each time (it really spreads out!), it can definitely last you for quite a while.







When I first used it, thought it wasn't really very moisturising. Perhaps due to the weather here being more dry.. then I started putting on a thin layer of my own skin soothing gel, then layered it with the eyeko cream and it was great! If you blend it well, it really gives u an "inner glow", best used on the cheeks/ under the eyes to illuminate those areas. The cream is tinted slightly pink? yep.. Been using for about a week now, and now I can use the cream alone without my other gel. I'm not sure if it's other factors but the complexion seems to be getting better :D Smoother.. not to mention it makes me look more "awake" heh. And it's just £6!

[edit 290909] I uploaded a youtube video on the eyeko cream here! [/edit]

-----------------------------------


Eyeko Fat Balm


Interesting? The fat balm is a tinted lip balm which can also double up as a cheek illuminator. Also one of the customer favourites! Comes in three flavours/ shades as seen above.







I personally have the minty fat balm: sweeten lips and freshen breath with this iridescent, cooling menthol balm for a super softshine. I love the cooling menthol effect, it's really evident yet it doesn't have a taste. It is not sticky.. The colour is a sweet shimmery pink. I'm impressed the colour shows quite well on my lips which are usually too dark for light pinks. I believe it's called the fat balm because it is voluminous, gives you more product for the amt u pay! £5 for a stick.. and now they're having a special discount. To buy all 3 balms at just £10!

-------------------------------------





Eyeko Mascara


The mascara uses a lash friendly formula combining natural oils and silicones with added Panthenol (Vitamin B). Designed to prevent dryness, premature breakage and to promote lash growth. The brush has widely dispersed bristles for evenly coated perfectly separated long lashes.







I bought this but haven't tried it, waiting to finish my previous mascara. The special feature of this mascara is that it comes in a squeezy tube, which is not common! I think it'll help you to not waste any product cos you'd be able to squeeze the remains and be able to use it to the fullest.  And actually the image above seems to not do justice to the actual product cos the tube I received is longer! :D I've read reviews on this, I'm quite excited to try it soon! Goes at £6.

------------------------------------------




Eyeko VIP set


If you can't decide what to get, or feel like getting almost everything, the VIP set is your answer! This VIP set's contents are modified as seasons come and go. As mentioned above, the mascara, cream and fat balm are their only core products. All other products featured are temporary limited goods that usually will not be re-introduced once sold out.









So this round of shopping, I actually got for myself a VIP set and the eyeko cream. I was so thrilled at the savings I had buying this set! It comes with: "Eyeko Mascara for long and luscious lashes, skin perfectors Eyeko Touch Up & Go Concealer and Eyeko Touch Up & Glow Highlighter and nail polish must-haves Punk and Vamp. Topped off with Eyeko Glitter Liquid Eyeliner, Eyeko Minty Fat Balm for lips teamed with Eyeko Rosy Pink Lip Gloss make your VIP look complete! All wrapped up in our limited edition Eyeko Silver Shopper complete with 5 cute Eyeko badges. " All at just £25!! Actual contents valued at over £40!








You can probably understand my excitement upon receiving my parcel haha. So many goodies!! This set is really worth it! So far, I've been using the eyeko cream and the minty fat balm (reviewed above), also the touch up & go concealer which is easily applied and works well for my skin tone. (rather tan..)

---------------------------


For spending £31 and putting in an ambassador referral code, I also earned myself some free gifts! I got the Eyeko face-off! (which is a cleansing wipe/ makeup remover) and also a tiny tube of Beauty Rehab Rose Salve! It has a very pleasant rose fragrance, made of rose oil and shea butter, used to soothe, nourish and protect. Can be used on the lips, dry patches of skin, nail cuticles or even split ends! Just a tiny bit goes a long way and it's really moisturising without being sticky-feeling.









With the products I've already tried, and my shopping experience, I am convinced this is a good brand to stick to, and I believe you guys should try it out too! Never have you seen such cutely packaged cosmetics! And they're reasonably priced and they work! If you decide to make a purhcase, do enter "E5435" under ambassador code when checking out. Yes i'll benefit but you'll also be able to receive awesome free gifts! Remember that there is free shipping worldwide and no minimum purchase, what a great deal!





(order within 48 hours of 17/09/09, right now eyeko is having an extra 20% off! plus enter my code E5435 to get freebies!)

5 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Just wondering. All the items you stated in the VIP Set; did you get all that? Including one Punk and Vamp polish? Coz I wanna buy too but I'm not sure what comes with the set. :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kaylin, yup, like i mentioned above.. the stuff I got in the VIP set are:

    1. Eyeko Mascara
    2. Eyeko Touch Up & Go Concealer
    3. Eyeko Touch Up & Glow Highlighter
    4. Nail polish a.Punk + b.Vamp.
    5. Eyeko Glitter Liquid Eyeliner
    6. Eyeko Minty Fat Balm
    7. Eyeko Rosy Pink Lip Gloss
    8. Silver Shopper (tote)
    9. 5 cute Eyeko badges.

    You'll also get a postcard and a little voucher along with it. If you put my ambassador code, then u'll also get an extra mystery gift with it (: Have fun shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Owh, alright. Thank youu! By the way, love your Youtube videos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello again! :)
    Um, what kind of benefits do you get from being an Ambassador? I'm kind of curious. :/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everyone has their favorite way of using the internet. Many of us search to find what we want, click in to a specific website, read what’s available and click out. That’s not necessarily a bad thing because it’s efficient. We learn to tune out things we don’t need and go straight for what’s essential.
    www.onlineuniversalwork.com

    ReplyDelete