Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Personal wardrobe!

Been a while since I blogged, thought I might share with all bits of my wardrobe. Or ensembles that i've put together. I wish i had a better place to take my photos, but I don't so PLEASE BEAR with the horrendous messy backgrounds in most photos!

All comments are really welcome! try not to be too mean tho, pleasE? :D

casual summer.
I LOVE MY BAMBI top from Supre, who's with me?

comments: I love pairing oversized tees with shorts, especially for summer/ spring. It's extremely casual and comfortable yet lets one look put together. Also, oversized tees are always flattering for almost anyone! Add a cute classic print like Bambi, and what's not to love? 


Casual day out.
I'm in love with the shade of pink and my tux blazer (will feature a better photo next time).

comments: The pink v-neck long sleeve babydoll is from Victoria's Secret.. i believe it's one of their classic tee designs when autumn/winter rolls on by. So be sure to check that out. Very flattering cut (hides tummy!) I don't know about you, but somehow a blazer always makes an outfit that much more chic smart! If the weather does not get too cold (i suggest spring), just slip on a cotton blazer like the one I have on! I'm also dying to get a more structured blazer soon, any recommendations?


Small night out.
I just loveee bows!

comments: If you're planning for a night out, but the weather's cold and you're not planning on too big a night. There's nothing wrong with ditching that skimpy dress or crazy high heels. I went with comfort over vanity here, but still maintained a good style (hopefully!) I love that my top is slightly oversized but cinched at the back and has a ribbon sash that just ups the cute factor! Since i was wearing a skirt, I decided to go with my boots to cover up more of my legs for warmth. Would u wear this?


Out for a dance with the girls!
understated sexiness with the off-shoulder look!!

comments: I love the shade of dusty pink on my knit dress! Sometimes SEXY is not about revealing it all, your shoulders can do the trick too, babes! I also love how it is bandage-y at the hips, showing off the female curves! If you want to up the sex factor, go with stockings or lace leggings. oohlala! Also, how amazing are nude pumps for matching just about any outfit!


And I'm just gonna end with 3 formal styles that I put on in the past year or so. Open to comments!! :D







--------------------------------

Lastly i've got 2 more photos to show u of earrings I made earlier this year. Very spring and girly, just my style.. hope i find others who also covet this style of mine? :D





Thanks for reading! Till next time~ I'm thinking a post on coloured lenses (:

No comments:

Post a Comment